- High gloss finish polish for slightly scratched or pre-polished paintwork
- With its nano-abrasives particles it guarantees good scratch removal with optimal shine without holograms or buffing. Sanding paper P2000
- Contains very homogeneous aluminium oxide with ultra-fine crystal structure
- SONAX passion for cars - made in Germany
Finish polish for slightly scratched or pre-polished paintwork. Produces hologram-free, high-gloss finishes. Contains very homogeneous aluminium oxide with ultra-fine crystal structure.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- If necessary, sand the paintwork beforehand with a P2000 grit (or finer) or pre-polish with Cut Max (Item No. 02463000). Use a speed-adjustable rotary polishing machine with a Foam Pad medium 160 (Item No. 04930000) or Foam Pad soft 160 (Item No. 04932410). Exerting medium to slight pressure, always polish with plane pad. Never polish completely dry
- Wipe off polish residue with a Microfibre Cloth ultrafine (Item No. 04507000). (Scroll down for application video)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not allow polishing area to overheat. Regularly clean polishing sponges. Never use different polishes on one pad.
Since 1950 SONAX developes and produces in Neuburg an der Donau superior car care products. Whether in motorsport, tuning scene or among classic automobile fans: SONAX is a long time partner of car enthusiasts and experts, supporting and advising when it comes to impeccable automobiles' performance. SONAX product range includes exterior and paintwork, interior and glass as well as winter care products. To complete the range, SONAX has also developed special solutions for the industry and auto workshops, for machine cleaning in washing facilities, for bikes and industrial vehicles along with cleaning and care products for professional car valeting.
From wheel rim to windscreen and from paintwork to interior - make no compromises when it comes to the care of your car!
1 x SONAX PROFILINE Perfect Finish 1L