- Extremely fast abrasive polish to remove deep scratches or sanding marks. With highly pure, sharp-edged α-aluminium oxide
- Removes marks of up to grain size P1000
- Low Dust, No filler, water-based formulation with a wide processing window. Ideal for clear and gel coats
- SONAX passion for cars - made in Germany
Extremely fast abrasive polish to remove deep scratches or sanding marks. With highly pure, sharp-edged α-aluminium oxide. Non-dust, water-based formulation with a wide processing window. Ideal for clear and gel coats.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
-If necessary, sand the paintwork beforehand with a P1000 grit (or finer). Use either a rotary polisher with a Lambswool Pad 133 (Item No. 04931410) or an orbital polisher with a Hybrid Wool Pad 143 DA (Item No. 04938000). At the beginning, machines can be slightly tilted. Then, carry out several short polishing cycles with plane pad, especially on fresh paint
- Wipe off polish residues with a Microfibre Cloth ultrafine (Item No. 04507000). Afterwards, polish to a deep shine with PerfectFinish (Item No. 02243000)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not allow polishing area to overheat. Regularly clean polishing pads. Never use different polishes on one pad. Protect against frost.
Since 1950 SONAX developes and produces in Neuburg an der Donau superior car care products. Whether in motorsport, tuning scene or among classic automobile fans: SONAX is a long time partner of car enthusiasts and experts, supporting and advising when it comes to impeccable automobiles' performance. SONAX product range includes exterior and paintwork, interior and glass as well as winter care products. To complete the range, SONAX has also developed special solutions for the industry and auto workshops, for machine cleaning in washing facilities, for bikes and industrial vehicles along with cleaning and care products for professional car valeting.
From wheel rim to windscreen and from paintwork to interior - make no compromises when it comes to the care of your car!
1 x SONAX PROFILINE Ultimate Cut 1L