- Removes contaminants, such as brake dust and industrial fallout, from paint and glass surfaces
- Ideal for use before polishing and waxing for a smooth surface
- Flexible and gentle enough for regular use, yet effective at removing tough dirt and grime
- Can be used on paint, glass, metal, and plastic surfaces
- Can be used with a polish machine
- Designed for ease of use and efficiency, helps to quickly and effectively prepare surfaces for optimal shine and protection.
SONAX Clay Disc (Diameter=150mm)
【 KEY BENEFITS 】
SONAX Clay Disc is a premium detailing tool that offers a number of benefits for car owners and detailers,
1) Safe and Effective: It effectively removes dirt and contaminants from the surface of the paint without causing damage to the finish.
2) Easy to Use: Its ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it easy to handle, even for novice users.
3) Long Lasting: SONAX Clay Disc is made from high-quality materials that ensure durability, making it a cost-effective solution from reusability.
4) Versatile: It can be used on a variety of surfaces, including paint, glass, and chrome, making it a multi-purpose tool for car owners.
5) Improves Paint Finish: The use of SONAX Clay Disc cleans and smoothern out paint surfaces. Compare the result before and after with plastic baggie test.
6) Reusable Even If Dropped On the Floor: Unlike regular Clay Bar which must be discarded once dropped on the floor, you can easily rinse off dirt from SONAX Clay Disc and use it again.
7) Applicable both Manual or with Machine: It comes with firm grip design to avoid slipping off user's hand when working. Use it along with polishing machine (if available) for faster processing.
8) Save Time: It makes claying process superfast.
【 COMPARISON: REGULAR CLAY BAR VS SONAX CLAY DISC 】
1. Regular Clay Bar only allows manual use; SONAX Clay Disc is applicable both manual or with Machine processing.
2. Regular Clay Bar is more easily to slip from hand if not properly gripped; SONAX Clay Disc comes with the design that allow firm grip to user's hand and there's no worry about it slipping off user's hand while working on the car.
3. Regular Clay Bar is no longer usable once dropped on the floor, and should be thrown away; SONAX Clay Disc can be reused after rising off the dirt completely with water.
4. Compare to Regular Clay Bar, SONAX Clay Disc actually saves tons of claying time, especially when used along with polishing machine.
【 HOW AND WHEN TO USE 】
1) SONAX Clay Disc is ideal for removing stubbornly adhesive dirt contamination, such as,
- paint overspray
- water stains
- tree sap
- adhesive residues and other impurities.
2) Try to do plastic baggie test before and after use of SONAX Clay Disc to compare result.
3) Easy to clean by rinsing out the absorbed impurities with water.
4) Before polish job, use SONAX Clay Disc to remove any enbedded contaminants on paint surface helps to improve polishing work and allow polishing pads to last longer.
5) Suitable for Professional Use and DIY.
6) Use along with clay lubricant ie SONAX Glass Cleaner, or Shampoo solution.
7) DONOT use on dry or hot surface.
【 STORAGE & CARE 】
1. After use, rinse off completely and let it air dry.
2. Store without touching the clay side.
3. Store in shady place.
【 WHAT'S IN THE BOX 】
1x SONAX Clay Disc
SONAX is the market leader in car care products in Germany, and one of the leading manufacturers worldwide. The brand is represented in more than 100 countries around the globe. For more than 70 years, the company has been developing and manufacturing high performance car care products, to satisfy the highest requirements, in Neuburg an der Donau. SONAX is an OEM supplier for brands like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Skoda, Kia, Toyota and many more. Whether it’s in motorsports, in the tuning scene or in the world of classic cars: When it comes to the perfect presentation of automobiles, SONAX will always be on hand, for car fans and experts.
1 x SONAX Clay Disc 150mm